Saturday, November 1, 2025

Busy Saturday- YW training, priesthood meeting, Pictures, District and Work

These kiddos all made it on the honor roll. 

 

My Zinnias are my favorite thing, They are still blooming. I took them for the center piece at our stake YW training. 

Cinnamon rolls ready for the training also. 



We had a great traiing and discussion with the YW leaders in our stake. 

It turned out perfect. 

Hanging out with this boy 
My dad was able to take Grant to the stake preiesthood meeting in Quincy since Jordan was at district with the girls 
We got pur pageant picture collage started on the wall. I am so excited 

The girls did great. 







I had to cover at Red front for dinner so the littels came over and I made them dinner. 

Some days our lives are crazy, but it is our crazy and the best kind. 



No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online