Thursday, May 15, 2014

Avery’s 3rd Birthday

I can’t believe this girl is 3, where has the time gone?
Her birthday is the 14th, but we had her party on the 12th. She wanted a flower birthday so I did my best and I think it turned out great.
She was so excited to see all the decorations and the cake.
The Cake. She wanted her own cake- because Grant got his own cake for his birthday. So I gave her the top layer :)
DSC04207
The cupcakes.
DSC04209
CHEESE. love this girl
DSC04211
We had flowers everywhere.
DSC04215DSC04217
Dinner before the birthday party.
DSC04218DSC04219DSC04220
Opening presents. She didn’t even need help :)
DSC04224
So cute
DSC04228
Blowing out her candles
DSC04230
Eating her own cake :)
DSC04234
She also got this little picnic table :) –we bought 2 they were only $50 at Sam’s. The kids love them.
DSC04235
On Avery’s “Real birthday” we had chocolate donuts. It is also tricky to hold up 3 fingers, but she gave it her best.
2014-05-14 08.28.302014-05-14 08.28.312014-05-14 08.28.352014-05-14 08.28.402014-05-14 08.28.44
Messy chocolate birthday girl.
2014-05-14 08.41.152014-05-14 08.41.21
Playing at Grandma Linda’s before Avery went on her birthday lunch.
2014-05-14 11.17.56
This lucky girl went to Javier’s and got tacos and desert nachos. She also got a cupcake and went to the toy store. That is one lucky birthday girl.
2014051495134246
Me and the other kiddos went to Wendy’s for lunch :)
2014-05-14 11.40.302014-05-14 11.40.422014-05-14 11.59.53
My mom’s YW had a fundraiser for camp. They put on a princess party. So since Daddy had YMs anyway we went with grandma.
The princesses.
DSC04242DSC04243
Kiss the frog. Avery was nervous – she thought it was a real frog, so she didn’t kiss it. – of course she cried the whole way home because she didn’t kiss the frog :) silly girl.
DSC04244DSC04245
Getting nails done.
DSC04247DSC04250DSC04252DSC04253
Making crowns
DSC04258DSC04261
Princess dance.
DSC04263DSC04270
Me and the boy hung out in the hall :)
DSC04271DSC04272
DSC04281
Cupcakes and story time.
DSC04285DSC04289DSC04290DSC04299
Happy birthday to our super spunky 3 year old :)  Can’t imagine life without her :)
DSC04300

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Sweet Avery! I can't believe she is 3!!!! I'm also very impressed with your mad cake skills! Good work.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online