Friday, May 9, 2014

May already???

Here are the random happenings that have been going on at the Squire Household.
Jordan was teaching the girls how to play bowling on the Wii. They did a great job. It was on a Saturday afternoon. The weather was SO nice this day so we could all wear shorts… except Brynlee who doesn’t have any shorts her size. It was quite an ordeal, she was not very happy that she had no shorts to wear. She said, “Mom we better go to Kohl’s”- she knows me :)
2014-05-03 15.28.15
2014-05-03 15.28.23
Grant however was VERY concerned. He was not a fan of all the bowling pins getting knocked over and how loud it was.
2014-05-03 15.49.05
The girls love Dad to read to them. We got some fun books from the Library. Jordan always reads them with the funniest voices. Sometimes Brynlee reminds him “please not a silly voice dad”
2014-05-07 18.32.07
Slowly each child finds their way to Dad reading…
2014-05-07 18.33.14
2014-05-07 18.36.17
I FINALLY finished Grant’s stocking. I am in love with it and am so sad it has to go in a box until Christmas. I have purchased the new brother's stocking and will get to work on the next one :)
2014-05-07 21.59.01
Who doesn’t love FREE popcorn at the pharmacy. Between my shots and Grants prevacid- that we have to go there every 2 weeks. We are at the pharmacy lots :)
2014-05-08 10.59.442014-05-08 10.59.49
Grant loves to sit and watch the train go around,
2014-05-08 10.59.56
The girls are really into puzzles. Avery can do the 25ish piece ones ALL by herself. She does great.
2014-05-08 15.59.30
Brynlee has been moving up and can do the 50ish ones all by herself. So I thought I would buy her a 100 piece one and see how it went. I would try and help but she would say “No Mom, I can do it just watch me”
2014-05-08 15.59.38
…and she totally did. Way to go Brynlee :) Guess I need to go find more puzzles.
2014-05-08 16.47.55
I love doing the girl's hair. Some days they are more cooperative and patient then others. Avery had a patient day and we came up with this…..
2014-05-09 09.48.042014-05-09 09.48.10
Who doesn’t love Costco Pizza :) or ANY PIZZA for that matter.
2014-05-09 11.22.20
Grant - who usually refuses to be “fed” let me feed him his pizza. He kept saying “More” and “Thank you” –SO sweet :)
2014-05-09 11.22.302014-05-09 11.22.31
Love these girls :)
2014-05-09 11.22.352014-05-09 11.22.38
The girls love their new curlers, but unfortunately the stomach flu hit us last Saturday night and made for a not fun week of barfing. Grant and Avery got it first, then Brynlee a few days later.
2014-05-03 19.51.572014-05-03 19.52.03
Finally feeling better, eating some toast and Jello.
2014-05-05 08.41.00
Grant was such a good sport. Poor baby.
2014-05-05 08.41.03
Hopefully we are all better and can get back to life. :)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online