Monday, April 22, 2024

another week of Adventures

 Gotta love this site.... This means I missed getting barged my a few seconds. Oh well, it is a good time to catch up on emails and texts. 

THese 2 love to play out side, 
They were planting a garden today I think. 

yikes,,,some times while making a meal for 100 people the bag of your pasta melts on the burner you forgot was hot and spills all over. Thank heaven I had more pasta. 
We had a great Bishop Youth discussion. We watched an address from President Nelson from a few years ago entitled HOPE OF ISRAEL. I sure love our prophet. 

We went out for pizza and the park, but it was COLD, so we ate really fast. 
These 2 have so much fun, and I love it.

Goofy girls in the kitchen. 
a tender mercy,  I put off making lasagnas for a few days. I felt impressed to do them. I received a phone call while I was making one and a missionary couple needed 2 that day. What a tender mercy. I am NEVER at red front and NEVER making 9x13 lasagnas. 

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online