Brynlee is a greats big sister. She painted Addy's nails for her.
We love swimming at the hotel pool. It is great to go swim for an hour and come home.
We celebrated My Great Grandma's Birthday today. My "Granny" was so sweet and kind. She lived with us for a time while I was growing up. I wish i would have asked her more questions, but I was just a kid. So Today I told the kids stories, showed the pictures and ate eskimo Pies- Granny's favorite.
We had donuts with Grownups at the school. This kid is getting so grown up himself.
The whole Squire Clan.
When this guy wants to walk to the Red front and use his own money to buy an Ice cream that is what you do. He is a great date.
Brynlee hard at work bagging cookies. We are making great progress on our 50,000










No comments:
Post a Comment