This week was really busy at the Red front and we had an employee out with Covid. So I was covering and doing lots of prep work since we were short staffed.
We were able to to make room for family things and it made them all the more sweeter. We had a great time at Sunset.
Spencer and I were able to play at the park.
They are cleaning the exterior of the temple. Look at that power washer go.
After a performance of Be your own hero, they invited us up to listen to the YPM's sing in the upstairs of the cultural hall. It was so beautiful and special.
THe spirit is so strong here.
I love that I can hang out with this boy. He is so easy going androlls with the crazyness that our life is.
Brynlee and I had a youth activity and we found names for the temple.
One of the tender mercies of the week was that I was able to meet and get to know this great couple. I normally am not at the Red Front very much, but this week was a different story. The spirit told me to talk with them and to stay longer then I had planned at the Red Front and visit with them. These are the compensatory blessings that I love.
I was also able to see sweet Hannah- she served as a missionary here and was here for a visit.
Also Mr Furch. The choir teacher from Legacy Jr High. He also was on the directing team for a choir I sang in for a general women's meeting for general conference, It was fun to catch up with him too.
The kids and I were able to make it to the Nauvoo city Orchestra concert, It was fun too see so many friends preform.
PHEW we made it through a busy week. I am grateful for the tender mercies I experienced all week.
No comments:
Post a Comment