Thursday, October 14, 2021

Catering and more Catering

 Oh Talmage and his double jointed elbows. He is so silly and scares us all the time. 

I was able to see my best friend from 1st grade. 
Avery loves to  do side walk chalk. 
I love the messages she writes. 
Addy was "addy apple seed" 
We were able to see Be your own hero again. THe shows are winding down and we are sure going to miss them. 
We are still short staffed and we had your busses in town. One we catered lunch for , but more we did not. So that meant busy lunches. It was a very busy ;lunch and this sweet lady asked me if I was Morgan and if I knew Laurie Colman. I teared all up at the sound of her name. I love and miss my friend Laurie and her family. She is now Laurie's neighbor. She was extra helpful and kind. It made a busy day so much better. 
We had double lunch catering on Wed. Lunch for the new Sr couples that have just arrived and had training today. Spencer is a great helper. 

Then it was lunch down stairs for the YPMS. Spencer loves to draw with the chalk. 
I got a new "toy" oh the things that we get excited about as adults. The janitor back pack vacuum is AWESOME!!!!! It makes vacuuming stairs a breeze and also cleanign the dinning room. 
This is Sister Crump. She is part of the directing team that cares for the YPM's. She and I have become dear friends. 
The women's garden is FINALLY Open and we had to go. 



Our last night at sunset. We are going to miss these YPM s, the shows and the spirit they bring with them. 
This is Sister Urry, She has a beautiful voice and I love watching her preform. 
Spencer was helping re-stock the TP in all the bathrooms. I love watching him to big kid jobs. It is adorable. 

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online