Saturday, October 23, 2021

Pumpkin Walk

Oh how we love Pumpkin walk. It was our busiest day ever  at the red front. Jordan was able to take the kiddos around while I helped at the Red Front. They came to visit me. 

There were SO MANY PEOPLE!!!!!! It was crazy to see our little town so full. 

Our dear friend was in town and happened to stop bye. Oh how I love and miss seeing Mary Jane all the time. 
Jordan took the kids home, left them with a movie and grant in charge so he, Brynlee and Avery could come helped out. Avery adn I were able to take a minute to see the pumpkins.  
And friends. The Cottams doing temporary tattoos. 

Avery and I found pumpkins we drew. 



This was Spencer's favorite. 


Our name on the sponsor list. 

 We sent the girls home so they could put the kids to bed. We ended up staying open until 930pm. Jordan and I closed up and headed home. This was how the town looked then. 

We had a great day. It was so busy but very managable. 
The employees were very excited for this long roll from the stickers. Every item that is wrapped in deli paper gets a sticker. They judge our business on how long the sticker roll is.- I know very scientific. THis was the longest roll they ever had.  


Avery helping out with her friend's order. 
We love this town and pumpkin walks was awesome! 

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online