Sunday, October 17, 2021

Special Sunday

Sundays are always my favorite day for all the reasons. I love resting from ALL the labors of the week and feeling so close to my Savoir.  We were able to go to the last Sunday concert. Love of the Savoir is such a great show. SO many talented singers and musicians that sing all about our Savoir Jesus Christ. 

This is Sister Cottam. Her husband -Elder Cottam conducts the Nauvoo Brass band. I have loved getting to know her and seeing her this summer. 

We had front row seats and they were heavenly. 



We had a fun time taking some pictures on the stage after the show. 
Oh Grant and his creepy eyes. 

The kids were spoiled  even more. Elder Sacket took them home on his golf cart. They were in heaven. 
These smiles are the best. 




They made it safe back home. 
These missionaries really do become our family. 
The last night of Trail of Hope. Elder Sackett helped the kids feed the cows. 


It was such a special night full of the spirit. I lvoe how close i feel to the early saints here in Nauvoo. 
I can do hard things because they did hard things. Although our hard things are different they are both soul stretching and teach us to rely on our Savoir Jesus Christ. 

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online