One of if not my most favorite weekends of the year!!!! General Conference. We had out tradition of making personal pizza,
They were delicious.
We had a great time listening , coloring, taking notes and eating LOTS of snacks.
The dishwasher went out on Thursday. Jordan found one on Lowe's that would be here Saturday. SO he ordered it Thursday night. We whole heartedly expected it NOT to come on Saturday. Jordan received an email that said the delivery time was changed from the morning to the afternoon on Saturday. So Saturday morning he got the old dishwasher all un hooked and we waited.
There was a knock on the door at 3pm, I jokingly said I bet it is the dishwasher. It TOTALLY WAS!!!!! It really was a MIRACLE!!!!! We were without a dishwasher for 1 day. That is unthinkable out there in rural America.
Jordan got it all hooked up and we were so excited!!!!
Here we are watching conference.
We ate dinner Saturday at the Red Front, this is our other tradition.
We then went on a walk to see the scarecrows.
Last session of Saturday.
Sunday morning they all worked on building Talmage's domino robot.
He LOVED it.
More conference
We loved this spiritual feast. The talks were all wonderful and I look forward to studying them in the coming weeks months and years. I am so grateful for a living prophet and apostles that teach us and help us become better.





















No comments:
Post a Comment