Friday, October 1, 2021

Sam's club adventure day

I love the flowers here. They are so big. 
 Spencer and I headed to Sam's in Quincy ( it is 1 hour away). Right before we left Jordan noticed a screw in the tire. As I pulled into Sam's the spirit says get the tire fixed. So we did. We hung out at Sam's for 2 hours while they fixed the tire. We got a bunch of snacks. We had a fun time. Spencer was so fun. 
He was so excited about the ice cream. We sat for 45 minuets and he ate maybe half. 

The pizza pretzel was super yummy.
I was grateful to get the car taken care of. I am usually not able to take things off of Jordan's to do list so I was so happy I could this day. 

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online