Friday, October 22, 2021

Parent teacher conference

I was able to attend parent  teacher conferences for all the kids. To say I was proud is not adequate. These kids are doing so great. Of course I am proud of them and there hard work, but the things I am most proud of is how they are treating others. 

ALL Their teachers talked about how each one looks for others to help every day. That made my mama heart so happy. I am glad to see that they are good people at school and try to help those around them. 

I love seeing there lockers and such at school 

We had to get a reward for all the HIGH PRAISE. Donuts were in order. 
It was a great celebration. 
These cute girls were talking about alfredo with the neighbors when they were over and they brought them over some. It was so sweet. They planned a day to return the alfredo favor. 

 

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online