Thursday, October 21, 2021

Fun week

Talmage gave the Family Home Evening Lesson on tithing. He learned all about it in his primary class Sunday and wanted to tech it. He had the big girls help him pass out all the supplies. 
He did a great job.


Jordan was swore in as a member of the school board. This will be a new adventure for him. I am so proud of him and his willingness to serve the community. 
Addy's class and the preschool kids went on a walking field trip through town to see the scarecrows. They stopped in the red front for a cookie and a Capri sun



Silly spencer found the plastic insert for the masks. He is a goof. 

 I was able toto go Donuts with a grown up- for the moms. The kids made me some great things and the donuts were yummy. 




I sure love these kiddos of mine. 
Brynlee helpnig make some muffins for a catering breakfast. She needed ALL the yogurt. 
Jordan and Spencer came over to visit on Nacho Day and made there own Nachos. 

I was able to stop home for a second on Nacho day. Spencer was in heaven with his chips and cheese
It has been fun to be at the Red Front a little more this week and get to visit with lots of people. 


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online